The student review website that provides all the information you need about Irish colleges and 3rd level courses!

Review Detail

College Reviews
Rojan
Overall rating 

College 

Area of Study 

N/A
Campus Facilities 

Accommodation 

City Life/Social Scene 

N/A
Student Services 

Clubs and Societies 

N/A
Sports Facilities 

N/A

Reviewer Details

Course Studied
MBA
I am
An Early Leaver
Year of Graduation

Review

College
I do note recommend MSc and MBA student to apply there because big of group of student can face failing about samll thing in assignments also big number of student failing Proposals and many of them leave without getting there Masters from the school. i have moved my credit to DIT and i worked with same project that i have used in DBS and i have got 62%. and i dont know why that lady still teaching there because of her many Indian students not applying to DBS anymore for MSc and MBA.
Accommodation
It is hard to find rent in Dublin and the school finds a bit expensive family hosts around 700 euros per month for single person
City Life/Social Scene
Dublin is good experience for many international student but the life is expensive especially rent and transports and food outdoor
Overall Comments
I would recommend DBS if this problem of failure happening to many student at the end of the master in the final proposal or dissertation. there are good places like DIT it may be extra money but the quality of very high and sure when it come to marking they are very fair not like DBS.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account