The student review website that provides all the information you need about Irish colleges and 3rd level courses!

Review Detail

Caroline
Overall rating 

College 

Area of Study 

Campus Facilities 

Accommodation 

City Life/Social Scene 

Student Services 

Clubs and Societies 

Sports Facilities 

Reviewer Details

Course Studied
MAHRM
I am
Currently in College
Year of Graduation

Review

College
The college is good overall but it doesn't tell the complete work prospect picture to International students. I was dissapointed to know that after having spent so much money to study at NCI I technically will have to return back home in 2017 because non-EU business grads don't get jobs here. I was given indirect false hopes and false claims while applying to this college. So I would recommend it to EU students but not to Non-EU students.
Area of Study
MAHRM course is very comprehensive. It exceded my expectations and I have learnt a lot from the course.
Campus Facilities
Overall campus facilities are really good.
Accommodation
I would suggest new students to find a place off campus. Although it's easier to live on campus it's not worth the money.
City Life/Social Scene
Tge location is the best part of the college as it is in the heart of the city though it can get a bit secluded at night as it is a highly commercial area and limited people staying around.
Student Services
The student services are really good and helpful. The SU is really nice and helpful too.
Clubs and Societies
Being a part of the Clubs and Societies was the best part of my NCI experience. It helped me grow and develop my talents so much more. Also helped me make so many new friends and network with a few peofessionals too.
Overall Comments
Overall if you are a Non-EU student you only have a job prospect in Ireland if you belong to the field of Technology. Business students should chose another countrt to study. A lot if the representatives will sweet talk you into applying to colleges here but at the end they will just say we never promised you a job. So do not do the mistake of applying to any college without checking with the people already living and working here.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account