The student review website that provides all the information you need about Irish colleges and 3rd level courses!

Review Detail

Tracy Reid
Overall rating 

College 

Area of Study 

N/A
Campus Facilities 

N/A
Accommodation 

N/A
City Life/Social Scene 

N/A
Student Services 

N/A
Clubs and Societies 

N/A
Sports Facilities 

N/A

Reviewer Details

Course Studied
Applied social care
I am
Graduated
Year of Graduation

Review

College
The best of the college is a handful of excellent lecturers who are inspirational.
The worst is unprofessional attitudes and practices of a minority of lecturers, late to lectures or mot turning up.
Lacking in strong management and communication between professional, showing in duplication in course content and when u leave although the modules cover extensive models, methods and how to apply them, they are not certified so not recognised be employer.
I would not recommend ITB blanchardtown.
Area of Study
Applied social care
Campus Facilities
Gym
Library (limited)
Canteen/Linc cafe
Limited parking (clamping in operation)
Accommodation
Non
City Life/Social Scene
It is close to Blanchardtown shopping centre.
Student Services
Pleasant staff, international offices and library.
Clubs and Societies
Many
Sports Facilities
Good
Overall Comments
I have meet many good and wonderful people on the course most of which are students. I have also seen some good people ridiculed and unnecessary treated very badly at the hands of people who should know better.
I really enjoyed spending time with my peers but some of the faculty need to practice what they teach about respect, dignity.
I have got my degree now and I would suggest really investigating other colleges before signing up to Itb. Good luck
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account