The student review website that provides all the information you need about Irish colleges and 3rd level courses!

Review Detail

College Reviews
Jason
Overall rating 

College 

Area of Study 

Campus Facilities 

Accommodation 

City Life/Social Scene 

Student Services 

N/A
Clubs and Societies 

Sports Facilities 

Reviewer Details

Course Studied
Digital Media
I am
Graduated

Review

College
Maynooth University (or NUI Maynooth as it was known in my day!) is one of the best colleges in Ireland. There are a massive amount of courses available and it has state of the art facilities. Best thing about Maynooth is that everything is within walking distance of the college. I couldn't have been more satisfied with the college!
Area of Study
Digital Media
It was between this and Computer Science and for me I made the right choice. Its less technical. I got a job straight after college and I'm now a SEO Executive
Campus Facilities
The grounds on the south campus are gorgeous and the village is a sixty second stroll from both campuses.
Accommodation
Campus accommodation can be expensive. Check out the websites for prices. There are loads of estates around the town the are mainly full of students and you can get nice houses for a reasonable price
City Life/Social Scene
Like I said everything is walking distance which is great for nights out! Also you can get buses/trains/taxis(for about 50eur) in Dublin city. But Maynooth is the definition of a student town!
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account